LONDON, May 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The sportswear market in Spain is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 7% during the forecast period. The Spain Sportswear Market Research Report offered by GlobalData Plc provides both the historic and forecast market data of total sportswear sales in Spain. It also includes the impact of COVID-19 on growth. Moreover, it reveals major brands’ share in the sportswear market with their price and market positioning in 2020.
Spain Sportswear Market Outlook
For more Spain Sportswear Market Analysis, download a free report sample
- Sports clothing accounted for the largest share in 2020, followed by sports footwear, and sports accessories.
- Offline purchases dominated Spain’s sportswear market in 2020.
- Clothing, footwear & accessories specialists was the leading distribution channel in the Spain sportswear market in 2020, followed by department stores, and other online retailers.
- Nike, Decathlon, and Adidas were the top brands in Spain’s sportswear market in 2020.
To get detailed Spain Sportswear Market Statistics, download a free report sample
Spain Sportswear Market Segmentation by Category
- Sports Clothing
- Sports Footwear
- Women’s Sports Footwear
- Men’s Sports Footwear
- Children’s Sports Footwear
- Sports Accessories
- Other Accessories
Spain Sportswear Market Segmentation by Distribution Channel
- Clothing, Footwear and Accessories Specialists
- Department Stores
- Other Online Retail
- Online Specialists
- Value, Discount, and Variety Stores and General Merchandise Retail
- Hypermarkets, Supermarkets, and Hard Discounters
For more insights on the Spain sportswear market segmentation, download a free report sample
Leading Brands in Spain Sportswear Market
- New Balance
- Under Armour
- The North Face
- DC Shoes
- Rip Curl
To know more about leading sportswear brands in Spain, download a free report