Carmelo Anthony, Sabrina Ionescu & Mike Trout among Nike and Jordan Brand stars featured; Each athlete will nominate a youth sports organization for a $75,000 “75for75” Sports Matter Grant; Exclusive, behind-the-scenes content available to connected DICK’S Scorecard and Nike Membership accounts
PITTSBURGH, June 6, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Today, DICK’S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) revealed the second creative expression of their “Sports Change Lives” campaign – this time in partnership with Nike, (NYSE: NKE) – marking the first time the two have joined forces on an ad campaign of this caliber. Following the March unveiling of DICK’S new brand platform, this second phase consists of personal stories from 10 Nike and Jordan Brand athletes that spotlight the ways sports have changed their lives.
Experience the full interactive Multichannel News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/9140958-dicks-sporting-goods-nike-athletes/
Featured in the campaign are:
- A’Ja Wilson – WNBA Forward, 2022 WNBA Champion, two-time WNBA MVP, four-time WNBA All-Star, and 2018 NCAA National Champion.
- Alex Morgan – USWNT Soccer player, two-time FIFA Women’s World Cup champion and Olympic gold medalist.
- Athing Mu – Track and field athlete, Olympic gold medalist and world U20 record holder.
- Carmelo Anthony – Former NBA player, 10-time All-Star, ninth on the NBA’s all-time scoring list, three-time Olympic gold medalist and NCAA champion.
- Davante Adams – NFL Wide Receiver, three-time First Team All-Pro, six-time Pro Bowl selection and two-time NFL receiving touchdown leader.
- DJ Wagner – Collegiate Basketball player and #1 ranked high school basketball player in the class of 2023.
- Mike Trout – MLB Center Fielder, three-time American League MVP, ten-time MLB All-Star and seven-time Silver Slugger award winner.
- Najee Harris – NFL Running Back, 2021 Pro Bowl selectee, 2020 First Team All-American and Doak Walker Award winner.
- Sabrina Ionescu –