NEW YORK, Dec. 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ —
Football equipment market insights –
- Vendors: 15+, including Adams, adidas AG, Amer Sports Corp., ASICS Corp., Baden Sports Inc., BasicNet Spa, Chogori India Retail Ltd., Diadora Spa, Douglas Pads, Franklin Sports Inc., hummel AS, Iconix International, JOMA SPORT SA, Lotto sport Italia Spa, and Mizuno USA among others
- Coverage: Parent market analysis; key drivers, major trends, and challenges; customer and vendor landscape; vendor product insights and recent developments; key vendors; and market positioning of vendors
- Segments: Distribution channel, product, and geography
To understand more about the football equipment market, request a sample report
In 2017, the football equipment market was valued at USD 13,710.65 million. From a regional perspective, Europe held the largest market share, valued at USD 5,031.81 million in 2017. The football equipment market size is estimated to grow by USD 2,021.66 million from 2022 to 2027 at a CAGR of 2.59% according to Technavio.
Football equipment market – Customer landscape
To help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies, the report outlines –
- Key purchase criteria
- Adoption rates
- Adoption lifecycle
- Drivers of price sensitivity
- For highlights on customer landscape analysis, download a sample!
Football equipment market – Vendor Insights
The growing competition in the market is compelling vendors to adopt various growth strategies such as promotional activities and spending on advertisements to improve the visibility of their services. Technavio report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors including –
- Baden Sports Inc. – The company offers football equipment such as Q1B Composite Football.
- Diadora Spa – The company offers football equipment such as Columbia Unisex On The Go 55L Duffle.
- Douglas Pads – The company offers