- Esports companies indicator rosters that contend in titles like “Dota 2,” “Fortnite,” and “Simply call of Duty.”
- These teams can pull in tens of millions of dollars in prize funds.
- Below are the 5 groups that have acquired the most from title wins.
Esports businesses are earning actual income: The top rated 5 teams in esports have cumulatively attained additional than $136.6 million in prize revenue considering that they have been started.
We designed a database of the top rated groups in gaming and esports, which incorporates the full prize dollars gained by every workforce. Info on prize income comes from Esports Earnings, a internet site that tracks prize revenue in the market.
The major five groups with the most prize funds in esports are all dependent in North The united states and Europe.
3 of the groups — OG, Evil Geniuses, and Workforce Spirit — have gained the exact event: The International “Dota 2” Championship, which has substantially boosted their earnings. The Worldwide is an yearly event that often breaks the record for the the largest prize pool in esports.
The tournament has a group-funded product, in which day-to-day gamers fund the event by obtaining a digital move that offers in-game rewards. This yr, The International’s prize pool hit an all-time higher of $40 million, with Team Spirit taking dwelling the championship and $18.2 million.
In this article are the 5 groups that have won the most prize dollars in the history of esports:
- Team Liquid: $37.9 million
- OG: $35.6 million
- Evil Geniuses: $25.5 million
- Crew Spirit: $19.8 million
- Virtus Professional: $17.8 million
Workforce Liquid, just one of the oldest active groups in esports, potential customers with earnings from more than 2,000 tournaments considering that 2010, when the team signed its first qualified gamers in “StarCraft II.” These days,