SAN MARCOS, Calif.–(Business WIRE)–AskVet is happy to announce the launch of KONG Club, a users-only every month membership that presents canines and cats the joy of new KONG toys, treats, and products—and provides pet mother and father 1:1 vet-led guidance to control their pets’ balanced way of living. KONG Club is the first entire pet wellness membership plan, combining AskVet’s environment-foremost mobile pet health administration platform and KONG toys, the world’s greatest-promoting pet enrichment toys.
What’s provided with KONG Club?
- A meticulously curated KONG kit developed to enhance pets’ every day everyday living, delivered month to month.
- Personalized assistance and 1:1 vet-supported pet coaching all over the pet parenting journey.
- Dwell support from AskVet’s accredited veterinarians on subject areas like conduct, nutrition, and preventative care—available 24/7.
- Accessibility to fellow pet families and industry experts in the AskVet Clubhouse—an online group for trading tips, recommendations, recipes, and much more!
- As well as, fiscal assist for emergencies with a Wet Working day Fund—up to $1,000!
K.D. Frueh, President of the KONG Company claims, “KONG’s accomplishment is created on enriching pets’ lives with engage in and mental stimulation that nurtures their normal instincts and provides pleasure to equally pets and their moms and dads. Our relationship with AskVet offers KONG the prospect to deepen our aid of pet parents so that KONG is a thorough answer. The KONG manufacturer stands for a joyous partnership with your pet and AskVet utilizes Individualized Pet Programs to aid guide pet mom and dad as a result of each move of pet parenting.”
“AskVet thinks that way of life drives overall health results. The keys to the good results of AskVet’s pet health and fitness management system are the info, AI (Artificial Intelligence), and veterinarian-intended Personalized Pet Ideas (PPPs) that assist pet dad and mom handle numerous every day choices that make up a pet’s healthier life style,” states Cal Lai, Founder and CEO of AskVet. “Your pet’s overall health is not static, so the KONG Club practical experience evolves to meet a dog’s or cat’s certain wants centered on clinical circumstances, surroundings, breed, and phase of life.”
KONG Club helps pet dad and mom make life style selections that continue to keep animals nutritious, therefore minimizing or steering clear of the conditions, suffering, struggling, and charges that occur with age, breed, and poor routines. AskVet’s neighborhood of pet parents, veterinarians, pet coaches, nutritionists, behaviorists, and naturopaths are all here to guideline and support pet moms and dads through their pets’ life journey.
Study far more about KONG Club at https://kongclub.app/. Month-to-month subscriptions for KONG Club get started at $34.99 for dogs and $24.99 for cats.